Our thanks for the support of our partners:
- The world’s leading machine tool manufacturer DMG MORI owns technologies to offer advanced and optimal solutions for customers.
As a total solution provider, we holistically provide solutions combining a machine tool with systems and software.
- FANUC has pursued factory automation since it succeeded in development of the servo mechanism for the first time in Japanese private company in 1956. FANUC contributes to the factory automation, with the FA Business Division based on basic technologies of CNC and SERVO, the ROBOT Business Division and ROBOMACHINE Business Division applying these basic technologies.
- HEIDENHAIN has been contributing to the measurement technology for demanding positioning tasks. Our comprehensive product program, including linear and angle encoders, length gages and rotary encoders, offers solutions for all applications in which the highest possible accuracy, reliable reproducibility and repeatability as well as maximum efficiency are required.
- Established in Yokohama City in 1933, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. currently manufactures vehicles around the world, including Japan. Nissan offers products and services in more than 160 countries and areas worldwide.
- To become the world's leading "comprehensive monozukuri service" company, Okuma will comprehensively propose various products and services from smart machines that autonomously optimize their machining processes to the establishment of smart factories where production at the entire factory is optimized.
- For over 40 years, Sodick has manufactured superior EDMs to support customers in the production of dies, molds and other various applications, which cannot be produced by standard machining methods.